Some Saturday and
Sunday classes for Firearm and
First Aid classes.
Curriculum identified as general and not the total content.
After Graduation you will be required to attend monthly meeting and qualify every six months with your firearm. They must work at least 20 hours per month at details and scheduled road patrol and assist the Taylor Police department as needed.
CLASSES STARTING SOON
- US citizen
- 21 years old by the start of training
- High School graduate or equivalent (G.E.D)
- Valid Michigan driver license
- Physically and mentlly able, with or without reasonable accommodation, to perform all of the
established duties and responsibilities related to the position.
- Ability to pass a background check and any other investigation deemed necessary
- Ability to successfully complete the basic curriculum as determined by the Taylor Auxiliary
-Must have or obtain CPL permit by the time training is completed